Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Kind of immoral?

             Before                                                                 After  






















More Retouching:
      It kind of feels weird editing this really pretty girl, making her even more skinny than she already is. I believe that it reflects the impossible standard held by society for what is considered beautiful. However this was a very good learning experience and I think I did pretty well. One thing I wasn't happy with was her jaw and chin. In the process of attempting follow the direction of slimming her jaw, I ended up making her chin look bigger and now her face looks slightly off center. I also wasn't really sure how to actually make her legs longer. The hardest part was getting rid of the black markings and trying to liquefy her waist without screwing up her arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment