Friday, January 27, 2012
This project was very helpful in learning Photoshop techniques. I have never used the program before so it was a little difficult at first. Being my first project, I feel that it was pretty successful even though it is not so realistic. Specifically I am referring to the warped parts of the pancake near the corners of the mouth and maybe the coloring. The most difficult part was making the right size opening for the mouth in between the pancakes.
I'm not quite sure about this one. Well...it looks good if you squint so that you can't see the weird blurriness between where the frog connects to the tongue. The problem was that I thought I would try to make the obvious straight line between the pieces look better using the blur tool. Needless to say I went a little overboard resulting in a odd smudge line instead. But other that that I think it turned out pretty well. The hardest part was trying to make the frog section look 3D. The legs were the worst since I think I would have to shade each individual toe. I learned a lot about more Photoshop tools, including the magic wand and inversing what is selected.